Monday, February 25, 2008

Tao Lin said I should be his intern. I said, "I know what happened to your interns" or something like that. Some of us laughed, I think. I feel I should stick to my duties, here, in Kansas(/Missouri).

The first few days on the job were fairly eventful. I did a good job, probably.

I think Deb Olin Unferth has my Micron pen. Tao used it to sign a shirt and for some reason she was holding it. I figure, as an intern, I really shouldn't butt into these sorts of things, such as, "Excuse me, may I have my pen back?"

2 comments:

Robert J. said...

Intern, I have your pen. Do not worry. Thank you for remaining in KC/MO and being our intern. Tao is good, but he can have other interns. We need you here because it is hard to find good interns in KS/MO and maybe not so hard in NYC or in the WWW.

AAKI said...

You can have my pen. I bought another one today, so everything should be fine.